Urological Cancers, Types, Symptoms
Urological cancers are cancers that include of kidney, bladder and prostate and testicles. The urological signs and symptoms majorly depend on cancer stage and type per se. Therefore, below are the different types, signs and symptoms of cancers;
Most people with this type of cancer may not have noticeable signs and symptoms of this disease, but as Prostate cancer grows, the following may be noticed.
- Trouble during urination; difficult at the start of urination or holding back of urine
- Weak or interruption of urine stream
- Discomfort in the pelvic
- Pains in the bones
- Having an Erectile Dysfunction
- Have blood in the urine, and
- Having blood in the semen
Bladder cancer can be detected early enough, and it has these signs and symptoms
- Blood appears in the urine. This sign makes bladder cancer to be detected earlier enough. Blood causes urine to change the color.
- There is a change in urination habits- having pains during urination, urinating often than usual, having an urge to urinate when the bladder is not yet full. This sign can also be the cause of other infections. In the case of a change in the urination habit, it could be a sign of other urinary tract infection and would need a urine test to rule out infections and a consultation with a specialist.
- Urination difficulty
- Lower back pains more so on just one side
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Edema (swelling of feet)
- Pains in the bone
The signs and symptoms of kidney cancer and infection are related, but, these symptoms stand out;
- Blood in the urine- discolored pink, red or brow-like urine (sign of blood)
- Continuous back-pains below the ribs
- Fatigue loss of weight
- On off fever
Sign and symptoms
- Change of the penis- color change, thickness, a lump or sore and new tissues builds up
- Flat or rash growths that can be velvety bed reddish, crusty or blue-brown
- Discharge from the penis accompanied with foul smell
- Swelling near to the tip of the penis
- Swelling of lymph nodes in the groin
This type of cancer affects one testicle, and its signs and symptoms include the following;
- Having an enlarged testicle
- Having a lump in the testicle
- Having a feeling of a heavy scrotum
- Having a pain in the lower abdomen or groin
If you realize that you have any of the above signs, it good to consult an oncologist of repute.
Visit our website to know more about cancer treatment options and cost.